Sassy Assassin Super Power Hour – “PRO EDITION” Track Your Expenses| Kristin Rohan | Episode 3
How have you improved your profitability by being more aware of your expenditures?
- Don’t subscribe to EVERY new shiny solution — is that going to solve the real problem / challenge in your business?
- Ensure you are solving the REAL problem in your business — is the investment / solution authentic to you and your business?
- If you pass on an opportunity, it will come back again if it’s meant to be!
- Being authentic is profitable!
- Write down everything you spend for a week or a month
- Set a calendar reminder to assess ongoing subscriptions every month — if you aren’t using them, cancel them
- Wait 48 hours before investing in another subscription
- Have one money day a month and look at the health and wealth of your profits
Do you want to move your business at a super power P.A.C.E.? Connect with me at email@example.com or visit SassyAssassin.com…let’s get this party started!
I Like Being Me (Big Band version feat. Jean Bean) by Uncle Neptune
License: creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/ (song edited for time)